Let’s use USDT BEP20(BSC) to illustrate how to transfer crypto from your Pionex account to an external platform or wallet.
The Steps on Pionex App
1. Sign in to your Pionex account and click [Withdraw] on the home page.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. In this example, we will withdraw USDT.
3. Select the network. As we are withdrawing USDT, we can choose BEP20(BSC). You will also see the network fees for this transaction. Please make sure that the network matches the address network entered to avoid withdrawal losses.
4. Enter the deposit address on your external wallets/platforms or select from your address book list.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. Click [Confirm] to proceed.
6. To ensure your input information. If all is correct, click [Confirm] to the next step.
7. You need to verify the transaction. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Please click [Send] to receive your email verification code. And after filling in the verification code, click [Confirm] to finish this transaction.
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets may be lost. Please make sure that the information is correct before making a transfer.