Log in to our official website(www.pionex.com), you can find “Buy Crypto” in the menu bar, then select “Credit Card”. Currently, our purchase service is powered by Third-Party Service Providers such as Simplex.
Before making a purchase, you need to complete the LV.2 KYC. If you have not verified KYC, please click the “Verify” button directly and submit the information according to the prompt message. After the KYC information is submitted, the credit card purchase can be made after the verification is completed.
You can use your fiat currency to purchase cryptocurrency when you come to the Purchase page. Currently, we provide USDT for purchasing. Meanwhile, Fiat that we support are as follows: USD, EUR, TWD, GBP, THB, CAD, KRW, IDR, MYR, VND, JPY, AUD, SEK, CHF, DKK, NOK, PLN, ZAR, HRK, HUF, RSD, CZK, BGN, SAR, QAR, KWD, BHD, AED
Only several steps to create a payment order:
- Enter the amounts you want to buy. The minimum and maximum are different according to the fiat currency you choose, please enter the amount in the range.
- You can see the amounts you will get on the page of each service provider, then you can choose the one by yourself.
- Please read carefully the Payment details and the Disclaimer. It is important that you should check before purchasing.
- Check the box “I have read and agree to the disclaimer”
- Then click the “Purchase”, then you will leave Pionex and go to the website of the Service Provider.
The following tips might help you during the payment process:
- Choose the payment method that you want, and the fee may vary from the different payment methods.
- The Service Provider may ask you for further KYC Verification.
- Please fill in English if possible. Meanwhile, we also recommend you use the ID documents that have the international ID version.
- Don’t use a scanned image or a photo that has been edited when you upload your ID document, it will be rejected by the Service Provider.
- You will submit a payment request to your card issuer after you’ve filled in all the information, and sometimes you’ll fail the payment because of the decline by your card issuer.
- If you come across a decline by issuing bank, please try again or use another card.
- If you complete the payment, please double-check your email address and the service provider will send your order details to your mailbox (it may be in your spam, please double-check).
- You will get your cryptocurrency after every process has been approved, you can check the status of the order in the "Order History".
- For any other questions, you can contact Simplex customer service directly.