1. Why does my external platform/wallet show that the withdrawal has been completed, but the transfer has not arrived on Pionex?
Since the blockchain transfer needs to be confirmed by block confirmations on the blockchain.
The specific time will be determined by the coin, network, and other factors.
Take USDT as an example: Pionex is compatible with five different network deposits: OMNI, ERC20, TRC20, BEP20 (BSC), and HECO. You can select the corresponding network on the withdrawal platform, enter your withdrawal amount, and check the withdrawal fee.
If you deposit USDT with the TRC20 network, 30 confirmations are required; correspondingly, BEP20 (BSC) network, is required 15 confirmations on the blockchain.
2. Coin or Network that is not yet supported on Pionex to deposit
Please note that if you deposit with the wrong network or the coins that Pionex does not support yet. You may not be able to retrieve your assets. Please make sure to double-check your information and operate with caution.
3. Why do some coins require a memo (Memo/Tag)?
Under some networks, the network addresses of all users are the same. Only by filling in the memo/tag, the transfer transaction can be identified.
Please note that if you choose to deposit some crypto (such as XRP(Ripple) network to deposit XRP), you will see a prompt that "you need to fill in both the Tag and address to successfully deposit XRP".
4. The minimum deposit amount limit
If the deposit amount is lower than the minimum deposit amount, your assets will be lost and cannot be found.
5. Withdrawals to other exchanges are returned.
Under certain circumstances, the withdrawal may be returned by the external exchange. If it is returned to the withdrawal address, Would needs to be processed manually.
There is no fee for depositing cryptocurrencies to Pionex, and the fees for withdrawing coins are usually charged by the withdrawal side. Withdrawal fees will vary depending on the selected coin and transfer network.
If you find that you are using the wrong blockchain network, or a currency that does not support deposit and withdrawal, please fill out this form to apply for asset recovery.
(Not all currencies and networks can be recovered, thanks for understanding.)
- After providing complete information, we will contact you via email within 1-3 business days.
It takes up to 10 working days to recover assets (excluding holidays; the actual processing time depends on the difficulty of recovering assets)
- Depending on the processing difficulty, it will need to pay 20~65 USD to recover assets or deduct equivalent tokens as the processing fee.
- Since the recovery of assets requires manual processing and payment of fees on the blockchain, the fee is charged per transaction, and Pionex only charges the minimum cost, please understand!
- The processing limitation for recovery is 1 month (calculated based on the time when the TxID is generated on the blockchain)