Pionex will list LUNA (Terra 2.0) on May 31, 2022 (UTC+8), and open LUNA/BUSD, LUNA/USDT trading pairs.
LUNA (Terra2.0) airdrop details:
Pionex will distribute LUNA (Terra 2.0) to all eligible users according to the following ratios:
- Pre-Attack：1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA
- Post-Attack：1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA
Pionex's old LUNA token holdings before the attack belonged to holdings greater than or equal to 10k and less than 1 million, so the distribution plan will be adjusted as follows:
|Category||Assets Holdings||Snapshot Timing||Recovery Type||Assets Distributed||Distribution Plan|
2022-05-07 14:59 (UTC),
at Terra Classic block height of 7,544,910
|10k ≤ LUNA (old) holding < 1M||LUNA (new)||- from June 2023 onward, monthly distribution over 24 months.|
2022-05-26 19:59 (UTC),
at Terra Classic block height of 7,790,000
|Retail users||LUNA (new)||
- distribute 30% of the total amount received before 2022-05-31 08:30 (UTC);
- from December 2022 onward, monthly distribution of the remaining 70% over 24 months.
- This LUNA airdrop distribution will be distributed according to the distribution plan;
- Attack - Ex-holding users will be issued monthly from June 2023 for 24 months;
- Post-attack-holding users will be issued 30% of 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA on May 31, 2022 (UTC+8), and the remaining 70% will be issued in succession from December 2022, lasting 24 moon;
- Currently processing the distribution of the LUNA (Terra 2.0) airdrop；
For details, please refer to:
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
May 31, 2022