The system will be frozen/occupied the used assets for the orders to prevent the reuse of the assets in your account.
Please notice: Pionex will not actively freeze any funds of users without any reason.
Account funds are usually frozen for the following reasons:
- The running trading bots usually make the funds locked and unable to be used.
- Manually placing sell or buy limit orders usually makes the funds locked and unable to be used.
- Creating a TWAP order, the amount to be invested is locked for a week in advance so that cause the funds frozen
How to check holding coins' occupation status
If you're not sure which orders have occupied your assets, you can check your holding coin occupation status.
This article will take App version as an operation instruction.
If you are using Web version, please follow the same entry of those steps to check it.
1. Click "Total balance" on Pionex App Home page, find “My wallet” and click "Trade"
2. Select the coin you want (USDT as an example)
3. Choose "Occupation Status"
4. You can see all bot orders and trading pairs that currently occupied of USDT