At Pionex, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- The commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
According to the above factors, we will delist the following cryptocurrency at 08:00 (UTC) on February 2nd, 2023:
- BREED (BreederDAO)
- POKT (Pocket Network)
- Delisted trading pairs: BREED/USDT, POKT/USDT
- At the same time as the above trading pair is delisted, the bot orders and manual orders of the corresponding trading pair will be canceled. The orders containing BREED and POKT assets in the rebalancing bot will not be canceled, and the BREED and POKT positions in the rebalancing bot orders will be released.
- Due to the Mainnet factors of POKT, Pionex will be unable to support the withdrawal features with the relevant tokens. POKT positions will be sold at the market price simultaneously when they are delisted, and the basic tokens will be reissued to the users' holding accounts. If you are worried about price fluctuations, closing the bot in advance or selling them manually is recommended.
- Pionex will support the withdrawal features of BREED after it is delisted
- After the assets are delisted, they might not be withdrawn because they are less than the minimum withdrawal amount. In order to avoid losses, please process the assets in advance.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
February 1st, 2023
Article is closed for comments.