At Pionex, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- The commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
According to the above factors, we will delist the following cryptocurrency at 07:00 (UTC) on January 26th, 2023:
- Delisted trading pairs: BEAM/USDT
- At the same time as the above trading pair is delisted, the bot orders and manual orders of the corresponding trading pair will be canceled. The orders containing BEAM assets in the rebalancing bot will not be canceled, and the BEAM positions in the rebalancing bot orders will be released.
- BEAM positions will be sold at the market price simultaneously when it is delisted, and the basic tokens will be reissued to the users' holding account. If you are worried about price fluctuations, closing the bot in advance or selling them manually is recommended.
- Reissue tokens will be completed within seven business days.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
January 26th, 2023
Article is closed for comments.