At Pionex, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- The commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
According to the above factors, we will delist the following cryptocurrencies at 05:30 (UTC) on December 30th, 2022:
- BAGS(Basis Gold Share)
- BTG(Bitcoin Gold)
- SKM(Skrumble Network)
- Delisted trading pairs: BAGS/USDT、BTG/BTC、MASS/USDT、SKM/USDT、HYDRO/USDT
- At the same time as the above trading pairs are delisted, the bot orders and manual orders of the corresponding trading pairs will be canceled. The orders containing BAGS, MASS, SKM, HYDRO assets in the rebalancing bot will not be canceled, and the BAGS, MASS, SKM, HYDRO positions in the rebalancing bot orders will be released.
- Due to the Mainnet factors of BAGS, BTG, MASS, Pionex will be unable to support the withdrawal features with the relevant tokens. The BAGS, BTG, MASS positions will be sold at the market price simultaneously when they are delisted, and the basic tokens will be reissued to the users' holding account. If you are worried about price fluctuations, closing the bot in advance or selling them manually is recommended.
- Pionex will support the withdrawal features of SKM, HYDRO on December 30th (UTC), and the SKM, HYDRO deposit features will be suspended simultaneously when they are delisted. The deposits with the above-mentioned tokens will not be credited after delisting.
- After the assets are delisted, they might not be withdrawn because they are less than the minimum withdrawal amount. In order to avoid losses, please process the assets in advance.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
December 28th, 2022
Article is closed for comments.