At Pionex, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- The commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
According to the above factors, we will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for CRO (Cronos) from 2022-11-25 at 05:30 (UTC).
- Delisted trading pairs: CRO/BTC, CRO/USDT;
- At the same time as CRO/BTC, CRO/USDT trading pair is delisted, the bot orders and manual orders of the corresponding trading pairs will be canceled. The orders containing CRO assets in the rebalancing bot will not be canceled, and the CRO positions in the rebalancing bot orders will be released to the trading account;
- After CRO-related trading pairs are delisted, Pionex will retain CRO deposit and withdrawal services;
- If the remaining CRO in the account is approximately equal to the minimum withdrawal amount (minWithdraw: 85 CRO), the remaining CRO will be sold at the market price at the same time when it is delisted, and the basic tokens will be reissued to the users holding account. If you are worried about price fluctuations, closing the bot in advance or selling it manually is recommended.
- The token reissue will be completed within seven business days.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
November 24th, 2022