Due to the affection by the upstream FTT spots delisting issue, Pionex will delist FTT-related trading pairs at 03:00 on November 15th, 2022 (UTC). Pionex will list FTT/BUSD trading pair, and users can still trade FTT tokens through FTT/BUSD trading pair after the FTT/USDT and FTT/BTC trading pairs are delisted.
Spot trading pairs: FTT/USDT, FTT/BTC
- The FTT token assets will not be sold after the FTT/USDT and FTT/BTC are delisted. The FTT token assets will be retained in the Trade wallets after the corresponding bots are canceled.
- Pionex will automatically close the trading bots' orders of FTT/USDT and FTT/BTC at 03:00 on November 15th, 2022 (UTC). Users will not be able to create new orders. If you are worried about price fluctuations, it is recommended to manually close the orders in advance.
- During the FTT/USDT and FTT/BTC delisting period, the rebalancing bots orders with FTT balance will not be canceled. The holding position of FTT will be released to the Trade wallets.
- Users can still trade FTT tokens through FTT/BUSD trading pair after the FTT/USDT and FTT/BTC trading pairs are delisted.
- FTT Structured orders will not be affected.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
Nov 14th, 2022