Pionex will periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it keeps the high standard level we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a token or coin:
- The commitment of the team to the project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
According to the above factors, we will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for AE (Æternity) from 2022-09-19 at 07:30 (UTC).
All placed orders and bots will be automatically canceled when the pair is delisted, and tokens held by bots will be retained.
Trading in the crypto market carries a substantial risk and the possibility of making both significant profits and losses. Please trade cautiously. Though Pionex will make its best efforts to choose high-quality assets, Pionex could not assure any profit and will not be responsible for your trading loss.
Thanks for your support!
Sep. 19th, 2022